Structured Finance, NPLs, Capital Markets, Banking
Alessia Cipitì previously worked within the finance and debt capital markets practices of leading international law firms, at a premier Italian law firm and at the United Nations Global Compact in New York.
Alessia advises leading international banks, institutional investors, corporates and financial intermediaries on structured finance, international debt capital markets and banking transactions.
Alessia completed her legal education in the United Kingdom, the United States, Italy and France. In 2016, she completed an LL.M. at Northwestern Pritzker School of Law and studied financial accounting at Kellogg School of Management in Chicago.
Alessia speaks English, Italian and French.
Alessia is a lawyer in England and Wales.
- Hogan Lovells, September 2019 to November 2021;
- Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe, September 2018 to July 2019;
- Studio Legale Cappelli RCCD, November 2017 to April 2018;
- United Nations Global Compact, September 2016 to February 2017.
- Barrister Training Course – BPP University, London, United Kingdom;
- LL.M. – Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, Chicago, United States of America;
- Graduate Diploma in Law – Cardiff University Law School, Cardiff, United Kingdom;
- LL.B. and LL.M. equivalent (Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza) – Università del Piemonte Orientale and Université Paris-Saclay, Faculté Jean Monnet, Novara, Italy and Paris, France.