- contact us– we use a session cookie on our contact us page to allow you to contact us via our website.
- mobile site– we use persistent cookies and session cookies on our mobile site to enable the site to work effectively and to remember your preferences and settings.
- email subscriptions service– session cookies are used in our email subscriptions service to track recipients’ interaction with our email updates and to facilitate our online subscriptions manager website. For further information, please see our email updates cookies policy.
Email updates cookies policy
Cookies and tracking
We can use cookie and tracking technology in some of our email updates to see whether emails are opened, replied to or forwarded and whether links are followed. Cookie and tracking technology may be used in the following ways:
- tracking gif – each email contains a tiny unique graphic that tracks whether the email is opened. The graphic does not contain any personal information;
- cookie tracking – links within our email updates are unique to the recipient. When a link is clicked on, a session cookie will record the recipient’s visit to the destination page. The session cookie will be deleted when the recipient closes their browser or leaves the destination page.
The use of cookie and tracking technology helps us to improve the services we offer. You can unsubscribe from our email updates or disable tracking (where relevant) at any time either by using the link provided at the bottom of the email or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online application system cookies policy
When you access the online application system a session cookie (small text file) will be placed on your computer. This cookie assists in the online process and will be deleted when you close your browser. Cookies can be disabled by changing the settings on your browser, but you may not be able to access the online application system if you do so. Should you choose to disable cookies, please write to email@example.com if you would like to apply for a position at ILS.